Day 18: Favorite Female Anime Support Character | They also deserve a show of their own
Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 18 of my 30-ish Anime Challenge!!! First, let us see the list of the challenge (You can click any of the days before to go to the post of that day :P):
- Day1: Very first anime you watched
Day 2: Favorite anime you’ve watched so far
- Day 3: Favorite male anime character ever
- Day 4: Favorite female anime character ever
- Day 5: Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
- Day 6: Anime you want to see but haven’t yet
- Day 7: Your anime crush
- Day 8: Favorite anime couple
- Day 9: Best anime villain
- Day 10: Favorite fighter anime
- Day 11: Favorite mech anime
- Day 12: Saddest anime scene
- Day 13: Anime character you are most similar to
- Day 14: Anime that never gets old no matter how many times you’ve rewatched it
- Day 15: Favorite anime sidekick, pet or summoning from any anime
- Day 16: Anime with the best animation
- Day 17: Favorite supporting male anime character
- Day 18: Favorite supporting female anime character
- Day 19: Most epic scene ever
- Day 20: Anime character that gets on your nerves
- Day 21: Favorite goofy anime character
- Day 22: Favorite weapon, gear or armor used in any anime
- Day 23: Favorite attack someone used in an anime
- Day 24: Moment that shocked you the most in any anime
- Day 25: Saddest anime death
- Day 26: Best anime fight
- Day 27: Most badass scene from any anime character
- Day 28: Favorite quote from any anime character
- Day 29: An anime you wished was real
- Day 30: An anime you wish never ended and continued on
So, today we do the same exercise, but with females instead of males… Which only makes it all more difficult because I tend to like a larger amount of female characters than male characters lolol Like yesterday I will pick some side characters that I wouldn’t mind to see i a show as a main character. So, without furher a do, here is the one that instantly popped my brain:
Junko Saotome from Nana
Junko is like Hachi’s mother from afar. Even though they have the same age, Junko is really mature and she’s always there to have the best advise to Hachi, even if it is saying that she is doing everything wrong and need to get herself together! She reminds me a little of myself, I also say what I have to say and when you ask for advice it may not always be “yeah good job! You all my support!”, no on the contrary, if you are doing a stupid thing I will say you just that! I would love to see a slice of life with Junko as main character, even though she doesn’t have so many ups and downs as Hachi, it would be fun and relaxing to watch.
Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh!
I like badass female characters and Mai is just like that! She learnt how to live by her own and never rely in someone else to thrive in life. However, when she starts falling for Joey, it’s fun and heartwarming to see her losing some of her barriers, although it takes a lot of time. She’s a strong and independent woman and I love her for that. I would love to see the same events that pass in the Yu-Gi-Oh! through her perspective!
Inukashi from No.6
As Mai, she had to live on their own in a really difficult environment so she learnt to make her life without having someone to rely on, besides her dogs… And I mean let’s face it, who is the character that he’s loved by dogs if she’s not just awesome? I really like the Inukashi characters’ evolution as she also starts to break some barriers because of Sion. I would love to see a show featuring her life prior to the beginning of No.6, telling how was her life until she got the dog hotel idea going.
Tsunade from Naruto
Another female character that owns herself. Tsunade is just a boss. She’s strong, intelligent, kind and at the same loves to help others, that’s why she decided to go as a medical ninja. Even though she has short temper and, well… Try not to be near her when something doesn’t go her way, she really is someone who you can rely on when the situation needs. Well, I don’t know if I need a show with her as the main character, just because there were some fillers about her, so I think I’m good for now 😀
That’s all for today folks! What do you think about my picks? And who is your favorite female anime support character? Comment down below!
See Ya Tomorrow! 😀