Blogger Recognition Award | RECOGNIZED??? Wait? Meee?
Hi guys and welcome to my place! 😀
My blog has been recognized???? RECOGNIZED??? And in top of that by 2 awesome bloggers??? What? I can say that I was not expecting this! I know, I know you may say (you already have posted 4 awards so it can’t be a surprise anymore…) In fact it can!! It’s just strange to see people nominating me for an award… When I started blogging not in a million years thought this would be the case! Really! But ok, enough about me and my rambling! Let me properly thank these 2 awesome bloggers that nominated me!
But first, you all know which gif I have to put!
- Itsananimething – She’s 15 and she is already blogging, making youtube videos and running an online store with Anime merchandising!!! What were you doing when you were 15? Nothing, yeah I know! Go give her a follow because she’s just… Well, amazing!
- KingDylbagblog – Dylan is also a teenager (Really guys this new generation is something to be afraid of!!!!). His blog is those kind of blogs that post a little bit about everything, which makes it really fresh, you will find Anime, tv shows, manga, you name it, reviews! Also he just started to publish some of his drawings and they are SO CUTE!!!!
Now let’s go over the rules:
- Say thanks to who nominated you and leave a link back to that persons blog.
- Give the story or history of your blog.
- give two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
Comment on the nominated blogs and let them know they’ve been nominated and leave a link to the post.I’ll just link them to your posts so you receive a notification 🙂
Now, for the story of my little place a.k.a. my blog… Well, probably it won’t be a really long story since I just started blogging three months ago (It has been already all that time? :O Owo!)
So I started blogging because I just had dropped my previous job and what I wanted to do next was digital marketing… However I was never really that present in social media or something the like, always more a viewer/stalker than an “engager”, so I started the blog to obligate me to be more active! And to be honest, to have something worth while to work on social media, I don’t really think that I am that interest to just rumble about my life in social media and get engagement doing that.
However, not long after that I had this crazy idea of the Anime Blogging Party, a facebook group where we all can easily interact with each other and promote our work and at the beginning I though it was a good one to apply for the BlogWarming @Irina… But when I talked to her she gave me the option for applying or she would just make a little promo about it, I chose the last because, first this way it was certain that I would not take out the spotlight from someone who deserved it more than me and secondly it was not an Anime review.
That’s when my blog kicked out, until this day that post is the one with more views and more likes ever and it gave some followers, so if you like my blog thank Irina to make it bloom! 😀 However, that was only the start of it! I mean, it helped, but I had to make sure that these new followers didn’t go away so I started to work a lot more in my blog and you know what… The idea of doing this to get digital marketing experience only quickly went of. I started blogging essentially because of you guys! I loved (and love) to read all your opinions in your blogs while at the same time coming to mine and comment about it! And at the same time I found that I love, like really LOVE writing and blogging! Who would have known! 😛
So at the moment I am not doing this because I want to learn more about Digital Marketing, in reality I already got a job In that area that makes me think about it like 8 hours a day, but because I just love you all and I love writing and entertain (I hope!) you! 😀
So, what kind of advice can I give to you…
- Don’t be afraid to engage with the community: Really, the Anime WordPress Community is just a loving one! People here are really kind and most important respectful, even if they don’t think the same way as you, they will write in a not pejorative way. So, go out there, meet awesome people and make new friends that talk the same language as you!
- Write about you love: This is something that Britney and I felt. If you don’t know Britney she’s a really cool blogger that was featured in the first blogging warm party from Irina. What happened? Well, she got some followers from night to-day and she felt a little pressure towards her blog not only be about Anime. The thing is: This is your blog, so you should be the one to have the most fun out of it. Probably it is only a hobby, and even if it isn’t, people will see when you are not writing about what you love. So, I would say write about you love, even if it is not what your community loves the most. I’ll give you my example: I write about Anime and Video Games, the Anime ones are the ones that people watch the most and like the most, however I LOVE to write about video games and I’m not going to stop just because they don’t get so much engagement. I write them because it’s fun and it makes me happy, and that’s the most important thing!
Well, I didn’t nominate anyone in my last award post, so this time I will! Probably you all have been nominated more than once, but hey! If it puts at least a smile on your face it’s worth it! You don’t really need to answer it anyways:
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you had fun while reading it 🙂 And GO follow all the awesome people above if you are not yet following! 😀