Day 16: Best Animation | Besides Kimi no Na Wa.
Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 16 of my 30-ish Anime Challenge!!! First, let us see the list of the challenge (You can click any of the days before to go to the post of that day :P):
- Day1: Very first anime you watched
Day 2: Favorite anime you’ve watched so far
- Day 3: Favorite male anime character ever
- Day 4: Favorite female anime character ever
- Day 5: Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
- Day 6: Anime you want to see but haven’t yet
- Day 7: Your anime crush
- Day 8: Favorite anime couple
- Day 9: Best anime villain
- Day 10: Favorite fighter anime
- Day 11: Favorite mech anime
- Day 12: Saddest anime scene
- Day 13: Anime character you are most similar to
- Day 14: Anime that never gets old no matter how many times you’ve rewatched it
- Day 15: Favorite anime sidekick, pet or summoning from any anime
- Day 16: Anime with the best animation
- Day 17: Favorite supporting male anime character
- Day 18: Favorite supporting female anime character
- Day 19: Most epic scene ever
- Day 20: Anime character that gets on your nerves
- Day 21: Favorite goofy anime character
- Day 22: Favorite weapon, gear or armor used in any anime
- Day 23: Favorite attack someone used in an anime
- Day 24: Moment that shocked you the most in any anime
- Day 25: Saddest anime death
- Day 26: Best anime fight
- Day 27: Most badass scene from any anime character
- Day 28: Favorite quote from any anime character
- Day 29: An anime you wished was real
- Day 30: An anime you wish never ended and continued on
Well, I’ve read many reviews of Kimi no Na Wa. and it seems pretty consent with the anime community, Kimi no Na Wa. has the best animation seen in an anime so far. I don’t really have much to add from what everyone already said, so… What I’m going to do is what anime I think that has the best animation, BESIDES Kimi no Na Wa. XD
Ah, and remember I’m just a man, so I didn’t see all anime, not even 10%, out there, so even though this is my pick, probably there are many more out there with better animation than this one, but probably I just didn’t see it xD
So my pick is:
5 centimeters per Second
If you don’t know, 5 centimeters per second is an earlier work from Makoto Shinkai, Kimi no Na Wa director. So it’s not strange that it has an excellent quality regarding animation.
5 centimenters per second is the speed at which cherry blossom petals fall. Being this a metaphor to represent of how people start together but slowly drift into their separate ways. With such a poetic title, you can expect poetic animation and, well… This movie just has that. Every time I watch 5 centimeters per second gifs or pictures I feel a sensation of relaxation and happiness. Remember, this anime came out in 2007! So, the animation is really superb for its time.
I don’t really remember much of the story, it’s been a long time since I watched this movie, but the story really does the title credit. It’s about a boy and a girl who love each other, but the girl has to move away with her parents. After some time the boy also needs to move away, making them even further apart so he decides to visit her one last time. From there, you just see 2 people drifting apart as life continues.
It is a good story, a more adult one though. You may feel there is nothing happening at the anime at some point, but I don’t know… The music, the visuals it just makes you love every second of it! The environment is just heartwarming and breath-taking (I don’t really know how to better express it).
Now, I’m just going to put a bunch of pictures for you to enjoy! 😀
That’s all folks! 😀 I hope you liked it! Comment down below the anime you think has the best animation! 😀