Day 11: Favourite Mecha Anime | It’s easy when you only have watched 2
Hi guys and welcome to my place!
It’s day 11 of my 30-ish Anime Challenge!!! First, let us see the list of the challenge (You can click any of the days before to go to the post of that day :P):
- Day1: Very first anime you watched
Day 2: Favorite anime you’ve watched so far
- Day 3: Favorite male anime character ever
- Day 4: Favorite female anime character ever
- Day 5: Anime you’re ashamed you enjoyed
- Day 6: Anime you want to see but haven’t yet
- Day 7: Your anime crush
- Day 8: Favorite anime couple
- Day 9: Best anime villain
- Day 10: Favorite fighter anime
- Day 11: Favorite mech anime
- Day 12: Saddest anime scene
- Day 13: Anime character you are most similar to
- Day 14: Anime that never gets old no matter how many times you’ve rewatched it
- Day 15: Favorite anime sidekick, pet or summoning from any anime
- Day 16: Anime with the best animation
- Day 17: Favorite supporting male anime character
- Day 18: Favorite supporting female anime character
- Day 19: Most epic scene ever
- Day 20: Anime character that gets on your nerves
- Day 21: Favorite goofy anime character
- Day 22: Favorite weapon, gear or armor used in any anime
- Day 23: Favorite attack someone used in an anime
- Day 24: Moment that shocked you the most in any anime
- Day 25: Saddest anime death
- Day 26: Best anime fight
- Day 27: Most badass scene from any anime character
- Day 28: Favorite quote from any anime character
- Day 29: An anime you wished was real
- Day 30: An anime you wish never ended and continued on
Mecha is not really my thing and I’ve been avoiding watching mecha animes… Guess what, I’ve been successful so far!!! It’s easy to tell you my favourite mecha anime when I just saw 2 in all my life 😀
My favourite mecha anime, and my third favourite anime of all time is Code Geass. I reviewed Code Geass last week, you can read it here!
But, I can’t just write a post telling you to go read other post I’ve read! 😀 So I’m going to do a small summary of why I love Code Geass so much, even though there is Mecha involved xD
The Story is really intelligent written! Along all the anime you will find yourself thinking how are they going to go from a certain point because everything just seems to be too effed up to be able to do something about it 😛 But they do and the nice thing about this is that the way to solve the problems never is “Just got this new power at the heat of the moment”, no , everything is resolved with wisdom. Also, there are many plot twists that make you interested throughout the anime, it’s like watching an anime that is always in its climax.
The other aspect that made me fall in love right from the bat was Lelouch, the main character. He is the smartest character I saw in an anime so far! He even surpasses Kira and L from Death Note. Seeing him strategizing and making tactics to win combats is just fun to watch (and a little bit surprising).
That’s my favourite mecha anime! What do you think about my pick? Which mecha anime is your favourite? Comment down below!